The wedding season is finally here and if you are a future bride, we have good advice for you. Perhaps the most important thing for a bride is to look at her best during her big day. With their elaborate clothes, make-up and jewelry, the brilliance of their faces and a positive environment are just as important. It is known that many women adopt a fast diet before marriage to detox and get in shape. It is common to monitor calories before the wedding, but in an attempt to do so, you should not lose the nutrition you need for a healthy glow and high energy levels to enjoy your wedding day. Here are six foods that you should include in your daily diet to stay healthy and fit even if you are dieting.
1. Oats: Oats are full of fibers that are digested slowly and will give you the energy you need throughout the day to accomplish these wedding tasks. It is important to load the foods that keep you longer and keep your blood sugar stable. You do not have to restrict oats to your morning meal. Try delicious oatmeal for lunch or oatmeal crumble with your afternoon tea.
2. Lemon water: Load a lot of water with lemon. Vitamin C in the drink not only helps to give it a radiant glow but also prevents water retention. Water retention can cause swelling of the eyes and swollen feet. You can start the day with a glass of water with honey and lemon. Lack of fluids in the body can cause lethargy. You can even drink a glass of orange juice every day to get your vitamin C dose.
3. Potassium rich fruits: include high potassium fruits such as banana, papaya, pomegranate and apricot. Potassium helps maintain the balance of fluids and minerals in your body. Potassium is also known to help relieve anxiety and stress.
4. Chia seeds: The chia seeds are excellent for your skin. They are one of the best sources of omega-3 fatty acids that nourish your cells and make your skin shine. It is known that omega-3 fatty acids strengthen cell membranes that facilitate the entry of nutrients and the release of toxins. Omega-3 fatty acids also help reduce stress hormones in the body. Sprinkle them on your cereal or liquefy them in a shake.
5. Lean Protein: Stack on lean proteins such as lean meat, oily fish, nuts and seeds and healthy fats. These provide satiety and reduce your cravings so you do not have the temptation to eat garbage.
6. Antioxidant and Probiotic Rich Foods: Choose green vegetables like spinach and broccoli and antioxidant-rich seasonal berries that protect you from disease. Probiotics like yogurt are perfect for the intestines and help prevent digestive problems.
Do not skip any of your meals. Eat small, frequent meals to maintain your metabolism and energy, which you will need during the hectic days of wedding preparations.